Do you have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant?
Do you have experience working in a special needs school?
Do you have experience supporting children with Autism?
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a supportive school?
- Based in Gateshead
- Students are aged from 5 to 11
- Children who attend this school have Autism
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Full time Teaching Assistant
- Providing curriculum support to children with Autism across EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Some 1-2-1 support may be required
- Assisting children with varying abilities
- Providing personal care if needed
- Will have a minimum of 3 months experience in a school
- Will hold a CACHE Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or higher/equivalent (not essential)
- Will have experience supporting children with Autism
- Will have previously worked 1-2-1 or be willing to
- Will have a friendly and caring personality
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now.
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year