KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: Electrical Installation Tutor / Trainer (Trainee or Qualified)
Trainee or Qualified Tutor opportunity
Location: Norwich - Centre based
Salary: up to £32,000 (Depending on skills and experience)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hold a level 3 (or above) in Electrical Installation
- At least 5 years’ experience within Electrical Installation
- Hold - or be willing to work towards - recognised Teaching qualification.
- Confident and comfortable to deliver training/workshops to groups of learners
- Deliver and support learners through the Electrical Installation qualification.
- Support learners in a small group setting, ensure sessions are motivating, engaging and develop learners skills knowledge and behaviours
- Monitor student attendance and progress through regular student assessment and reviews.
- Provide advice and guidance to learners relating to decision making and progression.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education