Planning Manager - FMCG
Role: Planning Manager
Salary: circa £40k - £45k + Benefits
Planning Manager – What do you need to have?
- Must have previous experience in a Production Planning / Supply Chain managerial role in a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience managing goods in, stores, warehouse, and supply to customers, working closely with transport companies.
- A track record in delivering on OTIF targets.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
Planning Manager – What will you be doing?
- Leading teams that look after the supply of all the raw materials and ingredients into the stores to supply Production, and the production planners.
- Ensure a consistent level of optimum inventory to manage customer fluctuations while managing working capital.
- Evolve the Planning process and system in line with business requirements.
- Continually seek ways to improve the planning and purchasing processes by optimising operations, by continually revisiting the master data, to achieve agreed key performance indicator targets.
And what’s in it for you?
- Working for an innovative company who value their people.
- Opportunities for career advancement due to the fast growth.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM12197 in the subject field to [email protected]uk or call Hannah on 0161 832 7463
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing