We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join a friendly dental practice based in Weybridge.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- A rate up £13 per hour!! A yearly salary of £27,000!!
- Flexible working days and hours!
- Full time and Part time positions available !
- GDC, Indemnity and uniform costs are covered !
- This fantastic job will involve 60% Clinical and 40% of Admin tasks
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- Backing the clinical team and reception team in gaining acceptance for treatment plans from clients and support the practice in gaining testimonials and referrals from clients
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Excellent facilities which is very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Great Modern Dental practice with 6 surgeries
- Well located with great facilities !
- Employee Benefits, bonus scheme, life assurance, sick pay and Pension Scheme
- Great reviews, patients are well maintained and very well looked after
- Orthotrac software !
- Fully digital practice with Digital X-Ray’s, Intra Oral Cameras and more
- The practice offers amazing services such as Implants, whitening and other dentistry cosmetics
- Good Management systems and structure
- Clinical leadership framework
- Fantastic Organisational Culture
- Full support on site with trained professionals
- Great transportations links
- Parking on site
- Join us today !!!
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Perri via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing