Project Design Engineer
Are you a Project Design Engineer looking to take the next step and progress you career further?
Are you looking to work for a forward-thinking consultancy that are helping businesses achieve their goals by being the driving force in ensuring that their processes are as automated as possible.
We are working with a market leading company who work with major global companies and help them to design, implement, configure, and provide support for their automation systems. They are facing a rapidly growing order book and are looking to expand their talent team of project design engineers in order to tackle it head on.
What the project design engineer will do:
- Development and detail engineering design of automation systems.
- Providing calculations and support of system design analysis.
- Project manage the delivery of smaller automation projects.
- Engage with key suppliers in the preparation of solution designs.
What the project design engineer will be:
- Some working knowledge of accepted engineering drawing standards.
- Mechanical design experience.
- Experience using Solid works or AutoCAD
This role is looking to pay up to £45k
This is a really exciting role for a project design engineer to come in and join a innovative company driving the industry forward. We are looking for someone who has special purpose machinery background or similar. This role offers hybrid working.
If you are a project Design Engineer looking for the next step, please do APPLY!
HIT APPLY or contact Eraldo Hasaj @ Orion Electrotech for more information, equally feel free to give me a call on 01189 239 237 for this project design engineer role.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities