James Adams has partnered with the flagship Media Agency that is part of one of the Top 6 global agency networks. Our customer is looking to hire an AV Account Manager to work across a portfolio of a range of high-profile client accounts and house-holds names in a range of industries from the food and drink, automotive and fashion industries and even the top UK broadcasting companies.
Their AV Team is one of the most highly rated in the industry and they repeatedly deliver excellent client outcomes with award-winning and brand-defining campaigns with a truly global remit. They have a great deal of industry knowledge in their team and this is a great opportunity to not only work with some awesome customers but also learn with an experienced and high-performing team!
You will be reporting into the AV Account Director and will mentor up to 2 AV executives.
Our client is offering a salary of up to £35k per annum.
This role is based in London and our client operates on a hybrid model offering 2 days in office and the rest WFM
What we're looking for:
- You can plan, monitor and deliver AV campaigns
- You have experience in planning, buying and delivering across TV, Broadcaster VOD, CTV, audio and cinema
- You will have strong communication and presentation skills as you will be communicating with clients to deliver campaign updates, and reports and maintain client relationships
- You are a team player as you will be working collaboratively with the wider AV team (from execs to director)
Our client offer a competitive financial package as well as a plethora of perks such as mental health days, a well-being programme, 4 weeks work from anywhere per year and many more!
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you’d be interested in hearing more about, please get in touch. It would be great to speak!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR