A well-established Dental Practice, with great equipment and facilities, has a position available for a Dental Therapist to join their friendly and established team based in Warrington.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Dental Therapist role - Part-Time/ Full-Time available
- Rate of £30+ per hour – Largely dependent on experience/ ability
- Current Associate is earning around £10k per month on Private
- There is scope and support to increase current Private earnings substantially
- Full Nurse Support provided + Offering of full range of treatments
- Will offer a 50% split on financing CPD courses up to £1,000
- Nursing support is available for Dental Therapist
- Access to course discounts where possible
- ASAP-start would be ideal
- Independent Practice – Small group of local Practices
- 6 Practices locally & rapidly expanding! + Looking to expand into Midlands soon
- Fully Digital Practice including Dentally Software, Digital X-rays, and Rotary Endo
- Practice is in the process of purchasing a new Itero Scanner – will be available in coming months !
- Exceptional and highly supportive team – who are sure to make you feel welcome!
- High volumes of: Implants, Invisalign and Cosmetic Bonding
- Join us !!
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing