KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Clinical Care Assessor / Trainer
Location: Home/Field based - Candidates must be flexible with travel across the M6 corridor (Birmingham up to Lancashire)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 (Pro rata)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + Much more!
Type: Contract (initially 3 months, with the potential to be extended); 3 days per week
- Must hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Must have experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Clinical Healthcare up to Level 5.
- Hold solid occupational experience of working within Clinical Healthcare, as a Registered Nurse or Practitioner.
- Ideally be qualified to Level 5.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours.
- Assess and support learners through full Diplomas and Apprenticeship standards in Clinical Healthcare (Adult Nursing and Theatre pathways), Health & Social Care up to Level 5, as well as short courses.
- Provide additional support for the delivery of Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) up to level 2.
- As part of the delivery, you will conduct 1-1 and group workshops, both face to face and online.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their qualification.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners, through to end point assessment.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learner.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Contract, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education