ARE YOU A QUALIFIED TEACHING ASSISTANT TO A MINIMUM OF LEVEL 2?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LONG-TERM ROLE?
WE MAY HAVE THE PERFECT JOB FOR YOU
Vida Education are looking to recruit a qualified Teaching Assistant to work in a local secondary school on a long-term basis.
Working across KS3 and KS4, the ideal candidate with be required to support the teacher in maintaining the class behaviour as well as aiding with the development of the pupils. Taking a keen interest in the pupils social and emotional development, the school is looking for someone who will work with smaller groups and on a one to one basis.
The role is a to start immediately for a minimum of one term, this could extend.
The secondary school based in Blackpool are looking for someone who will continue to add to their success. You would be required to help maintain and improve the high standards that are already set. Joining a highly supportive environment, you will need to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and be skilled in classroom management.
YOU WILL NEED TO BE;
- Able to Deliver tailored teaching activities to pupils on either a one-to-one basis or in small groups.
- Confident that you can provide detailed and regular feedback to teachers on pupils' progress.
- Manage pupil behaviour.
- Flexible to help with extracurricular activity and support outside of your normal classes, such as helping during exams
YOU WILL NEED TO;
- Have UK Right to Work Status
- Hold a Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Have previous experience of working within a school or classroom
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students.
- Complete a registration with Vida Education which includes holding a current Enhanced DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or you will be prepared to apply for a new ENHANCED DBS with ourselves.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH VIDA EDUCATION;
We are an experienced team and specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants, school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Lancashire and Cumbria.
We offer excellent rates of pay, in line with your level of experience
Experienced and dedicated consultants who take great pride in providing you a quality service
Free CPD accredited training courses including Advanced Safeguarding, Child Protection & Prevent
Vida Education are an agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we undertake checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance.
Vida Education is an equal opportunities employer and operates as an employment business in providing temporary or permanent job seeking services.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year
Student (Higher education/Graduate)