Full-time (37 hours per week) Project And Change Manager contract to start ASAP.
Monday to Friday
What is the Job?
- The candidate will join the Homes for Ukraine Resettlement Team.
- The candidate will be required to use the guidance from the Department for Levelling up, Housing and Communities for the Homes for Ukraine Scheme and the recent cabinet report from Staffordshire to assist us to look at our current processes and procedures and identifying our as is way of working and how we move the service to where we want it to be, as identified in the cabinet paper.
- If candidates is looking for a different daily rate than the one offered, please indicate this on their CV.
- Happy for the candidate to work remotely, may be required to attend monthly team meetings.
- IT equipment to be collected by candidate from Stafford.
What are the requirements?
- Supporting developing policies and procedures
- Analytical, Strategic and Detailed
- Excellent ICT skills including Microsoft desktop suite
- Practical experience utilising business improvement or change management methodologies
- Problem Solving
- Project Management within a complex environment
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto our client, (or any third parties we have dealings with) for their consideration of your suitability for the role. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to notify teqniq Limited of any hirer who I do not want my details to be passed onto.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract
Salary: £240.96 per day
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services
Less than 1 year