KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Additional Learning Support (ALS) Trainer
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Equipment + much more
Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Must have experience of leading on SEN within a training capacity.
- Hold or willing to work towards a Level 4 Teaching qualification (CTLLS/CET or equivalent)
- Experience of working with learners with a range of learning difficulties/disabilities.
- Experience of identifying and overcoming barriers to learning.
- A strong understanding of SEN support practices, to promote inclusion.
- Must be IT Literate and confident with online delivery.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Responsible for the creation of engaging and motivational sessions for learners with Additional Learning Support Needs.
- Support the delivery team, to ensure they are equipped with the appropriate skills that meet additional learner support funding requirements.
- Act as the first point of contact, and representative for the Learning Support team (internally, and externally)
- Plan, deliver and manage the provision for neuro diverse students.
- Ensure that Learning Support Funds are claimed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that all learners have an ALS plan, which is in line with ESFA requirements.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education