Our clients are a currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team, working primarily on Bristol based project with a strong pipeline of work going forward.
This position would be perfect for a candidate already at Senior level, or a Quantity Surveyor looking for that next challenging step in their career up to Senior level.
This company have been going from strength to strength, a business that promotes an employee focused culture with a strong track record of delivering excellent project results.
The successful candidate should be located within a commutable distance to Bristol and ideally have a background in refurbishment of retail, student accommodation or similar commercial projects.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 5years experience as a Quantity Surveyor, ideally delivering refurbishment focused projects, ideally on student accommodation, retail, healthcare or similar.
- Wider experience in commercial or built environment projects.
- Well versed in cost management, valuation, estimating, change management and risk management.
- Strong knowledge of JCT design & build projects, refurbishment and similar contract management + project tendering processes.
- Preferably a Quantity Surveying related degree or industry accreditation qualification.
- Self-motivated, driven, ambitious and pro-active individual who is capable of working independently and as part of a wider team.
- The successful candidate will be involved with driving the businesses success going forward, must be comfortable communicating with clients and be passionate about the work they deliver.
Expected salary of £50-60k (Flexible and dependant on experience). Excellent growth opportunities available and internal progression as the company continues to grow. Opportunity for hybrid working dependant on project requirements.
This company are focused on continuous growth and therefore want candidates who are looking to build long-term successful careers. Apply today for further information!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction
HND/HNC or equivalent