Title: Large Format Production Production Supervisor
Monday – Thursday (6am – 2pm, 1.30pm – 10.15pm shifts)
Friday (6am – 2pm, 1.30pm – 8pm)
Saturday rota 1 in 2
Salary: £30K + overtime
My client are a well established bespoke large format graphics and signage business based in the Bristol area, who are looking to extend their Production team, by bringing in an experienced Production Supervisor to their team.
Role Purpose and Function
- To ensure that all orders/samples are produced safely, on time in full and to the correct specification/quality and budget.
- To provide first line supervision to the production team and to monitor and control the quality of work carried out by all team members.
- To suggest and implement preventative measures to stop reoccurrence of any reported issues.
- To ensure all production areas are kept clean and tidy and that the 5S’s standard are maintained and improved.
- To be hands on with the Large format machinery – across Large Format Printers and Finishing equipment.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please get in touch with your up to date CV by applying within.
Large format, Signage, Large format print, graphics, pos, point of sale, pop, production team leader, print operator, printer, print operative, print finisher, finisher, finishing
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative