Do you have experience supporting children in EYFS?
Do you have experience supporting children who are struggling academically?
Do you have experience supporting children with special needs?
Do you have experience supporting children with Autism and Speech & Language difficulties?
- Based in Newcastle
- For children in EYFS to KS4
- Students are diagnosed with SEMH / Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties, Autism, trauma and attachment issues
- Some students are working at a lower ability but follow the national curriculum
- 5 students in each class
- The school provides a lot of support to the students and reward them for good behaviour
- Working Monday to Friday
- Supporting children who are working at EYFS level but may be slightly older
- Supporting children with Autism and Speech & Language difficulties
- Some whole class and 1-2-1 support
- Will have a minimum of 3 months experience in a school or working with children
- Will hold a CACHE Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or higher/equivalent (not essential)
- Will have experience working in EYFS
- Will have special needs experience particularly with Autism
- Will have experience supporting children with Speech & Language difficulties
- Will have a friendly and caring personality
- Will have the ability to build strong rapport with students
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now. To find out more please contact Aimee from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year