Level 2 Teaching Assistant/TA needed for at a school in South Tyneside
- Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant?
- Do you want a role that is rewarding and fun?
- Do you have a Level 2 Qualification?
Hello Education are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant/TA for a school in South Tyneside to assistant children in year 2. The TA will be expected to provide general classroom support and small group work on a one-to-one basis. The TA/Teaching assistant must be able to support children with their work so knowledge on the national curriculum is desirable.
The right candidate must have experience working with Key Stage One/KS1.
The role is full time to start immediately.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- Level 2 or 3 CACHE Teaching Assistant Qualification or minimum of 6 months experience
- Experience working with primary aged students
- The ability to assist and support children with literacy and numeracy
- Confidence in working and supporting children with complex needs
- Experience of working in a complex setting
- An updated DBS and right to work within the UK
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Rhianna from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year