Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for a new and exciting role?
Have you experience supporting pupils across KS1 and KS2?
If yes, Hello Education would love to hear form you!
We are currently working on behalf of a small primary school in the heart of it’s community who are currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant to join them on a long term basis. The role with begin as soon as possible and will be full time till at least Easter with potential to be extended.
Ideally, the school would prefer a Teaching Assistant who is confident supporting pupils across KS1 and KS2 including SEN and pupils with Autism however this is not essential.
To be considered for the role, the Teaching Assistant will have the following;
- Teaching Assistant qualification or relevant experience
- At least 6 months supporting pupils aged 3-11 years old
- Be reliable, hardworking and passionate
- Previously worked independently with small groups and 1:1
- Hold an Enhanced DBS on the update service (willing to obtain)
What we can offer at Hello Education;
- Market leading rates of pay
- A dedicated team who provide round the clock support in your new role
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay
Hello Education, is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education