An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join this quality, multi branch independent within their Stratford branch.
The successful Lettings Negotiator will be experienced within a current lettings role and have a natural flare and a desire to work with a highly experienced, well established team.
Lettings Negotiator – Benefits
- A basic salary of up to £27,000 plus commission on top
- Car/ Car allowance
- Funded team events.
- Parking On site
- Business mileage paid
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Lettings Negotiator – Duties
- Negotiating lets resulting in the best outcome for both tenant and landlord
- Booking and conducting viewings in a professional manner to ensure best results
- Organising pre tenancy paperwork
- Uploading properties onto main portals
- Registering applicants and dealing with walk ins
- Providing an exceptional level of service at all times
- Play your part in achieving the best market share and reputation for offering a quality, reliable and results orientated service
Lettings Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Experience within a similar Lettings Negotiator role is advantageous
- Sales/ Customer Service experience.
- Previous experience of using Microsoft office packages
- You must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle
You will be driven and keen to progress your career within the lettings industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Lettings Negotiator looking to join one of the best companies in the area.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to £27k OTE £55k+
- Industry Sector Property