Production Manager - Signage
- by Genesis Associates
- Location Stoke, Staffordshire, UK
£29,000 - £30,000 / year
54 days ago
Title: Signage Production Manager
Working hours: 9am-5pm
Salary: £30K + overtime
My client are a well established bespoke large format graphics and signage business based in the Stoke On Trent area, who are looking to extend their Production team, by bringing in an experienced Production Supervisor to their team.
Role Purpose and Function
- To ensure that all orders/samples are produced safely, on time in full and to the correct specification/quality and budget.
- To provide first line supervision to the production team and to monitor and control the quality of work carried out by all team members.
- To suggest and implement preventative measures to stop reoccurrence of any reported issues.
- To ensure all production areas are kept clean and tidy and that the 5S’s standard are maintained and improved.
- To be hands on with the Large format machinery – across Large Format Printers and Finishing equipment.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please get in touch with your up to date CV by applying within.
Production Manager, Production Supervisor, Print Manager, Print Supervisor, Large Format, Wide Format, Graphics, Signage, POS, Point of sale, Signage Supervisor
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative