Social Media Manager - Tunbridge Wells - Hybrid
- by Preferred Choice
- Location Tunbridge Wells, Kent, UK
£35,000 - £40,000 / year
28 days ago
Senior Social Media Manager - Tunbridge Wells, Kent - Hybrid
Our client a strategic creative agency is on the hunt for an experienced and talented Social Media Manager to join their team. If you have a strong background in content creation and social media & can take on the lead in implementing paid & organic content strategies, then you will be an ideal candidate.
Are you a driven professional with a growth mindset? If this is you, this is a perfect opportunity for you to advance your career.
- Drive innovation across channels & actively explore new channel/content opportunities.
- maintain up-to-date industry-leading knowledge on key and emerging social media platforms, functions, communities, cultures, and trends that inform agency output.
- Be the lead contact for our social media clients (with support from the junior members of the team)
- Work alongside the social media director.
- Oversee and manage broader client and campaign strategies.
- Manage and ensure all campaigns are kept within budget.
- Oversee the execution and management of any influencer campaigns.
- Oversee and manage the execution of all content creation at our Content Hub.
- Manage and lead the junior social media team as they manage the day-to-day activity of all channels.
- Champion social and drive social excellence across the business.
- You'll have already been in a role in Social for 5+ years (ideally in an agency environment) where you've managed social content creation, content planning & built social strategies for a variety of brands.
- An in-depth knowledge of all social media platforms and what's trending, (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest) & how they drive loyalty, engagement, and impact.
- Previous experience managing a team or line managing a junior.
Please get in touch asap with Peter Chick - 01732458000
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR