Senior Electrical Engineer
- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Burton, Staffordshire, UK
£50,000 / year
30 days ago
Job Title: Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Interested in project-driven work in a progressive environment?
Electrical design experience in the engineering sector?
Want to join a market leader with an international reputation?
We are a hygienic process engineering company offering total project solutions across the globe.
We provide the design and implementation of turnkey projects, stainless steel process tanks and engineering services for the world's leading companies. We take a broad variety of projects; flexibility is one of our unique offerings and allows us to adapt to the market and changing environments. We aim to utilise and develop the latest standards, specifications and new technologies. We continuously strive to provide excellent products and services to our clients as socially responsible corporate citizens that act ethically above anything else. We develop long-term relationships with our customers and stakeholders alike. We deliver what the customer wants, and more specifically deliver what we promise.
Due to that continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join our highly motivated design team.
The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Electrical and instrumentation design, supplier liaison, tendering and procurement.
- Control and MCC panel design, tendering and procurement.
- Electrical installation design and implementation.
- Specification of digital and analogue instrumentation
- PLC Hardware design, tendering and procurement.
- Preparation of drawings and schedules using ePlan, AutoCAD, intelligent P&ID/Database.
- Monitor electrical design and installation quality throughout project.
- Testing and commissioning of electrical, control and instrumentation including fault finding and basic rectification.
- Being familiar with ATEX/SIL/Machinery safety.
A successful Electrical Design Engineer will need:
- An Electrical/Electronics Degree or HNC/HND in an electrical engineering discipline
- A background in electrical design
- 5+ years electrical design experience in an engineering environment
For our Electrical Design Engineer we offer an attractive salary and comprehensive benefits.
If this sound like the opportunity for you, then don't delay, apply today. We are eagerly awaiting to hear from you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities