Trainee Electronic Tutor / Trainer
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Fareham, Hampshire, UK
£39,000 - £42,000 / year
29 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Trainee Electronic Tutor / Trainer
Location: Centre Based delivery in South Hampshire
Salary: £39,000 - £42,000 (dependent upon experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent – 37 hours per week
*Full training and support is provided to achieve the level 4 Teaching Qualification*
Essential Criteria for all candidates:
- Candidates must hold a level 6 in an Engineering discipline (Electronic or Electrical Engineering)
- Must have strong competency in IT Hardware and Software
- Must hold a minimum of 5 years occupational experience within Electrical / or Electronic Engineering.
- Hold OR be willing to work towards a Level 4 Teaching Qualification.
- Confident to deliver classroom based / group training (full training and resources provided)
Unqualified Tutors will undergo training and support to complete a Level 4 Teaching Qualification and become a fully-fledged Trainer.
- Deliver engaging Electronic academic course modules and laboratory assignment training modules, including Mathematics in a classroom / workshop based setting – as well as distance learning.
- Coach, support and motivate learners throughout their training programme.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Mark and assess learners work and provide feedback on performance.
- Ensure lesson plans and training sessions are developed and up to date.
- Review course content to ensure it is current and evolves to support equipment advances and technologies using most appropriate training aids.
- Support with training design and training material updates
- Ensure all students are aware of Health and Safety requirements, Security, Engineering Hygiene and Cleanliness within the training area.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
HND/HNC or equivalent