- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Southampton, Hampshire, UK
£31,314 - £32,261 / year
33 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity for an aerospace Quality Inspector with impeccable attention to detail to join a large and established aerospace manufacturing company, which takes pride in the quality of their products.
To continue with their constant pursuit of quality, the company is looking for a Quality Inspector who prides themselves on having the ability to drive and sustain continuous improvement of products.
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector
As a Quality Inspector, you will be:
- Maintaining a safe working environment.
- Providing inspection cover across site where demand dictates.
- Inspecting and measuring of various types of components and assemblies to ensure conformance to engineering drawings and purchase order requirements.
- Supporting all departments involved with quality-related investigations upon request.
- Performing and assisting in investigations into non-conformance.
Do you have what it takes to be a Quality Inspector?
- You must have aerospace industry experience.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, component maintenance manuals and standards.
- 3 years of experience working within a manufacturing field or a completed apprenticeship.
- Working knowledge of ISO9001/EN9100 (AS9100D).
- CAA Part 21 Regulatory knowledge.
- EASA145 Regulatory knowledge (Preferred).
- Knowledge of C rated components (Preferred).
If this Quality Inspector role is of interest to you, but you have concerns or questions, feel free to contact Kamil Szpotkowski at Orion Electrotech (Reading) for a chat.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing