- by Orion Electrotech
- Location So53 4dd, Hampshire, UK
£50,000 - £55,000 / year
30 days ago
A truly innovative and enterprising opportunity for a well versed Process Engineer within Pharmaceuticals to join a business we are partnered with, which are one of the largest and most successful equipment manufacturers into the Life Science sector.
Orion are proud to exclusively partner on this 'once in a lifetime' vacancy, which comes at a time where the business have ploughed in investment into the engineering department to ensure that they can stay at the top of the tree!
The Process Engineer is a brand new opportunity and is exclusively for those of you already in this position within the Pharma/BioPharma sector. The role will require both national and international travel (EU mainly) - but due to the hours, this will allow for plenty of down time for you to explore the cities and places you go - all expenses paid!
As the newly appointed Process Engineer you will be given the opportunity to:
- Work collaboratively with the other embedded Process Engineers on Process Optimisation, Scale-Up and Trial Phase production both in house and on clients sites
- Produce technical reports for placebo runs, process optimization and any laboratory trials
- Provide a pro-active technical role within the company, with the responsibility for conducting lab & customer site product trials and process optimization. The
- Responsible for recording and analyzing data from the lab trials and develop a solution that meets their customer’s needs during both the sales and project phases.
They will reward you with:
- 3% bonus
- Single Private Medical
- Group income protection
- Death in service
- ALL expenses covered for any travel, hotels, meals etc. whilst travelling for work.
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate:
PhD or MSc or BSc in Chemical and Process Engineering or Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology
Should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical role or technology transfer, R&D or formulation development
- Have worked in a Process Engineering role, so aware of the impact that this role has within the overall picture of the product lifecycle
- Happy to travel
HIT 'APPLY NOW'
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
3% bonus Single Private Medical Group income protection Death in service Pension ALL expenses covered for any travel, hotels, meals etc. whilst travelling for work
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities