- by Magnus James
- Location Redditch, UK
£24,000 / year
28 days ago
A rare, exciting opportunity has become available for an Estate Agent Sales Progressor to join this reputable, high performing Estate Agent in Redditch. This well respected agent has a strong sales division and as such is in need of a dedicated Estate Agent Sales Progressor to join the team.
Estate Agent Sales Progressor – Benefits
- A great lucrative salary and commission structure
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
The successful Estate Agent Sales Progressor will ideally come from a similar role and have plenty of sales progression experience.
Within this role the Estate Agent Sales Progressor will be responsible for:
- Managing the end sales process.
- Taking the property from offer accepted to exchange day
- Register client details
- Chase key stakeholders throughout the home buying process:
- Liaise and regularly keep in contact with Mortgage advisers or lenders and Solicitors
- Regularly keep in touch and up to date your buyer and the vendor
- Gather required documents to complete the sale
As an Estate Agent Sales Progressor you will have a natural ability to problem solve, think on your feet and rapport building skills are a must.
Estate Agent Sales Progressor – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Sales Progressor experience is essential
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- A natural instinct for problem solving and impeccable organisation skills are essential
- A persuasive can do approach with excellent attention to detail is needed for this role along with the ability to prioritise and manage a diverse caseload
- You will be target driven, eager to do whatever it takes to ensure a smooth completion process
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Sales Progressor to be part of this busy, high achieving team.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property