EYFS Teaching Assistant
- by Novum Personnel
- Location Cramlington, Northumberland, UK
18 days ago
EYFS Teaching Assistant needed at a school in Cramlington
- Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant?
- Do you want a role that is rewarding and fun?
- Are you looking for part time hours?
- Have you had experience working with EYFS children?
Hello Education are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant/TA for a school in Cramlington to assistant children in Early Years/EYFS and Key stage 1/KS1.
The TA/Teaching assistant must be able to support children with their work so knowledge on the national curriculum is desirable and experience assisting children.
The right candidate must be proactive, confident and able to work up to Key Stage 2 if needed.
The role is fixed term from after Easter and runs till summer.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- Level 2 or 3 CACHE Teaching Assistant Qualification or minimum of 6 months experience
- Experience working with primary aged students
- Confidence in working and supporting children with complex needs
- Experience of working in a complex setting
- An updated DBS and right to work within the UK
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Matt from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education