Client Services Advisor
- by Frankly Recruitment
- Location Kemble, Gloucestershire, UK
£24,000 - £26,000 / year
11 days ago
This is a lovely role for someone who likes talking to people and creating rapport easily with customers:
We have a full job description and loads of information about working for this business. Apply with your CV and we can discuss!
Mon - Friday 9am - 5pm
£24 - £26k PA
What will I be doing?
This is a great business that sells a software to their customers. You're role is to make sure they are using it to it's full potential and support them in their use of it.
Proactive contact with clients to educate them about areas of the software they are unaware of/not using to their benefit.Conduct client surveys and questionnaires when necessary.
- Experience of working in a client service role.
- Experience of contributing to client satisfaction levels within a team or department.
- Ability to understand and learn various software programs.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, and Excel.
- Good, accurate keyboard skills and ICT competence.
- Able to communicate with a variety of people in a positive, helpful manner.
- Able to work and an eagerness to learn in a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic environment.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in different situations.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Electronics