Salaried GP - Crystal Palace - £11K per session
- by Medmatch
- Location Crystal Palace, UK
£88,000 - £96,000 / year
21 days ago
Salaried GP - Crystal Palace - From £11,000+ Per Session dependent on experience!!
We at Medmatch have been speaking to a practice in Crystal Palace who are looking to recruit SALARIED GPs to the team this year to bolster the unlikely surge of new patients that have occurred this year. They are a very well-established practice with lots of different sites and practitioners too, as well as support staff too to help you achieve the best possible care for your patients.
With a board of directors as well as a fantastic team of reception and administrative staff, and things such as Minor Surgery, Acute Respiratory & Women’s Health, Urgent Care Cover all delt with on site along with additional Enhanced Access Clinics provided, they are a fantastic team serving the community. This alongside the Training Academy and clinics with a specialist team of Geriatric and Palliative Nurses dealing with the on-call rota, there won’t be the distraction from your workload with these matters.
With an excellent range of sessional pay on offer as well (£11K+) the surgery really invests in their staff and spend plenty of money on them to make the surgery a one stop shop for all needs!
- From £11,000+ Per Session (dependent on experience)
- Up to 8 sessions per week (days & hours are flexible!)
- At least 88K Per Annum
- Full Support Team in place inc. ANP’s, HCA’s and PN’s
- Full Indemnity Cover
- NHS Pension contribution!
- Generous holiday package
- Newly Qualified welcome
- Weekly Clinical Meetings
- Mentorship programme for those that require - including Newly Qualified
Set-up of the practice:
- Highly Qualified admin team, to aid in minimising workload
- Supported by a full team of nurses, ANPs, Social prescribers and Pharmacists
- Opportunities to develop special interests and enhance clinical skills
- High levels of support and training development available
- Well maintained, modern purpose-built practice building
- Great work/life balance and friendly working environment
- Training Practice- Opportunity for those interested in Medical Education and developing GP trainers to get involved
- Additional clinics include family planning and joint injections
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to David at [email protected] or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information, then please call 0203 744 9434 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing