Salaried GP in Manchester - Offering up to 6 sessions per week
- by Medmatch
- Location Manchester, Greater Manchester, UK
£80,000 - £100,000 / year
10 days ago
Salaried GP Opportunity In Manchester
Benefit from working as a salaried GP within a vibrant and happy, teaching practice situated in Manchester, work alongside very supportive partner GP’s, who operate in a state of the art, purpose-built premises and offer a wide range of enhanced services. There is a route to Partnership available for interested candidates, although this is not required.
The team has a variety of special interests including Pain Management, Lifestyle Medicine and Women’s Health including LARC clinics, MSK, Diabetes, Palliative care, and Travel Medicine. They ensure that patient care is at the core of everything they do. They are constantly looking at the services they provide to ensure that they are listening to their patients and adapting, where possible, to offer the best services to patients.
Their administrative team is experienced, supportive, and friendly. It is important to them to foster a warm and welcoming work environment.
- £10,500 - £11,600 per session
- Training practice
- 4-6 sessions per week available (Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday)
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave pro rota
- Excellent work/life balance
- Onsite Parking
Set-up of the practice:
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Modern purpose-built facilities
- Full nursing team support – including ANP, PN’s, PA and HCA
- Practice nurses covering all week
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Onsite pharmacy
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Ebizi at [email protected] or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information, then please call 0203 89 22787 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing