Nursery Teacher position
- by UCM Recruitment
- Location N1 2pg, UK
£140.00 - £200.00 / day
11 days ago
Position: Nursery Teacher
Preparatory Nursery School (term-time only)
COVID-19 Notice – We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
A lovely forward-thinking and vibrant primary school that has a consecutive track record of great achievement is looking for an excellent Nursery Teacher to start immediately. The school has a strong ethos in community and shaping all children to be the best they can be, with the support of nurturing teachers and a leadership team that really cares!
Job Description – Nursery Teacher
- Immediate start
- Long-term/permanent for the right candidate
- Term-time only
- Easily accessible from underground tube stations
Person Specification – Nursery Teacher
- Must be calm, patient and driven
- Must have QTS, EYTS or equivalent qualification
- Must meet the 8 Teaching Standards to either a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ basis
- Must have experience teaching in Nursery
School Details – Nursery Teacher
- Excellent career progression path provided
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education