Associate Dentist - 50% Split
- by Medmatch
- Location Brampton, Cambridgeshire, UK
£90,000 - £150,000 / year
19 days ago
A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Associate Dentist role that has become available near Brampton
This practice is looking for a candidate that prides in going above and beyond whilst also providing clients with a high-level service.
About the role:
- Associate Dentist role
- Part-Time/ Full-Time role available
- 50% Split on Private work completed
- Estimated gross from Denplan is £50k-£80k (£50k for 2 days)
- Looking for a candidate to take on Denplan list – roughly 450 patients depending on days
- Already has someone that conducts Invisalign and Implantologist treatments on-site
- NO LAB FEES + PAY-AS-YOU-GO PRIVATE
- Hygienist support available – to help with demand!
- General Dentistry + Any other skills are welcome
- Looking for the right candidate – Immediate start also available
- Family-run Practice – Modern Surgeries with Air-conditioning and Windows!
- Principal is on-site and willing to help with complex treatments
- Practice is located in an affluent area – Really good private!
- Access to a vast array of equipment including Digital X-rays and Digital OPG
- Fully Digital Practice currently using SOE software
- On-site lab – which creates very good dentures!
- Well-led Practice with a friendly and supportive team, including Qualified Dental Nurses
- Car-Parking available nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing