Connecting Talent to opportunity

Connecting Talent to opportunity

Maintenance Team Leader


Job Description:

Maintenance Team Leader

Burton On Trent, Derbyshire


Continental Shift (6-6)


  • 6% matched pension scheme
  • Private health care options including optical and dental care
  • Progression opportunities to work your way up within the company if this is something that interests you 

We are looking for a multi skilled maintenance engineer with either a mechanical or electrical bias to join our state-of-the-art distribution facility in Burton on Trent. Annually we turnover £800m+ as a business and have invested this in the latest distribution-based technologies across our 12 sites in the UK.

Day to day you’ll be overseeing a team of 4 engineers, ensuring that key KPI targets are met including PPM completion. Roughly 30% of your time will be hands on, whilst the other 70% will be focused more on managing the team, communicating with the client whilst ensuring site operations run smoothly. 

The successful engineer with have a minimum of an NVQ level 3 qualification in either a mechanical or electrical discipline. An engineer from a variety of backgrounds will be considered for the role, the ideal candidate will come from distribution, however engineers from FMCG, automotive, food or manufacturing will be equally considered and are very much encouraged to apply.

Experience Required

  • Minimum of an NVQ level 3 in either a mechanical or electrical discipline
  • Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a multi skilled maintenance engineer in an industrial environment
  • PLC/SCADA experience is desirable but not essential
  • Experience with automated and robotics machinery is advantageous

Get in touch with Nathan Edmonds, regarding this maintenance role or any other maintenance roles in the Derbyshire area.

  • Job Type

    Permanent, Full Time

  • Work Authorisation

    United Kingdom

  • Industry Sector Manufacturing
  • Educational level

    Secondary School or equivalent

Apply for this position

Thank you for your application

Why don't you search for some more vacancies...