Music Teacher – Spennymoor
- by Novum Personnel
- Location Spennymoor, County Durham, UK
£95.00 - £160.00 / day
16 days ago
Are you a qualified teacher looking for a new role?
Do you specialise in music specifically?
- Based in Spennymoor
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- KS3 and KS4
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Pupils personal development is a strength in the school
- Full time Music teacher
- Teaching across key stage 3 and 4
- Planning included
- Teach Practical and theory lessons
- Maternity cover
- Will have QTS with a Music specialism
- Experience of delivering a diverse curriculum
- A passion for teaching and genuine love for music
- Have great behaviour management and high degree of patience
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now.
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education