- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Egham, Surrey, UK
£30,000 - £34,000 / year
30 days ago
Are you a Test Engineer looking for a new opportunity within a great company? Then keep reading.
Orion is proud to partner with a great company who are on the search for a Test Engineer within the heart of Egham. This is a small, family feel company who are looking to expand.
Title: Test Engineer
Salary: Up to £34,000
Roles and responsibilities for a Test Engineer:
- the test and repair of electronic PCB boards
- Fault finding to component level
- writing customer reports on the diagnosis of faults and propose solutions.
- improving the performance of an electronic repair department
Skills for a Test Engineer:
- Minimum 5 years working in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Hands on PCB repairing/rework capabilities from thru hole to smt to IPC standards
- Ability to follow schematics and build process documentation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be comfortable creating customer ready documentation and reports
Benefits of a Test Engineer:
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- 5 hour working week
- Great starting salary
- Company pension
To summarise we are looking for a Test Engineer who can fault find on a company level, also somebody who has a manufacturing background with computer skills.
If you are a Test Engineer and you are looking for a new opportunity, then please make sure you click apply below. I will be looking forward to speaking to you about your future with this company and the role of the Test Engineer.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing