Dental Assistant/ Nurse - £33,000 per annum
- by Medmatch
- Location Central London, UK
£33,000 / year
41 days ago
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Assistant/ Nurse to join a friendly Dental Practice based near Belgravia, London
- Part-Time/ Full-Time role available
- £16 per hour – £33,000 per annum!!
- Looking for someone with Excellent Interpersonal and organisation skills
- Role includes:
- Updating patient records
- Setting up decontamination of instruments
- Providing clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertaking some reception duties
- Immediate start available – but willing to be Flexible with right candidate
About the practice:
- Modern Surgeries that are fully Air-conditioned
- Well-equipped and Fully Digital Practice – SOE/ R4 experience preferred
- Very encouraging on CPD, Growth/ Development and Social Working atmosphere
- Friendly and Supportive team – including PM, Associates, Hygienists and Nurses
- Exceptional feedback from former Associates at the Practices
- Very Good public transport – Tubes and Buses within walking distance
- Join the team!!
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Gabriel via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 375 0070 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing