Employment Coach / Recruiter
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Coventry, West Midlands (County), UK
£22,500 - £28,000 / year
25 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Employment Coach / Recruiter
Salary: up to £28,000 (Depending on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity awaits a motivated and engaging individual who is looking to support the wider community and lower unemployment rates.
The successful candidate will have prior experience of working within any of the following customer facing sectors; Employability/DWP, Recruitment, Hospitality, Sales or Customer Service.
See duties below;
- Engage, motivate and support unemployed participants through to gaining sustainable employment opportunities;
- Proactively engage with local employers to source employment opportunities for your caseload.
- Conduct intensive 1:1 and in-work support sessions with individuals in your caseload.
- Identify and support individuals with their barriers to work, specifically within health and disability.
- Conduct Employability training sessions on a group basis.
- Support your caseload with the CV writing and job application process.
- Engage with the local community to promote our client as the Provider of choice.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate coaching/mentoring and persuasion/influencing experience.
- Must have experience of working in a customer facing and performance target driven role (e.g. Customer Service / Recruitment / Employability / Hospitality etc.)
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification) OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education