- by Magnus James
- Location London, UK
£35,000 - £40,000 / year
12 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join this East London based property company.
My clients have a fantastic local reputation and are looking for a Property Manger who wants to be a part of an award winning team and progress their property management career. You will be joining a fun and fast paced office, and will be given full support, training and the opportunity to progress gain additional qualifications to further your knowledge as a Property Manager.
Property Manager – Benefits
- Team lunches.
- Bonus scheme and incentives
- Additional Training and opportunity to take relevant qualifications
- Basic Salary £35k-£40k DOE
Property Manager – Duties
- Managing scheduled repairs and reactive maintenance.
- Doing mid term inspections.
- Organising and conducting check outs and inventories
- Organising contractors, gaining quotations, issuing works orders and obtaining invoices
- Ensuring property compliance such as EICR’s, gas safety and EPC certifications
- Dealing with deposit disputes.
- Organising tenancy paperwork.
- Getting involved in serving section notices as required
- Supporting the landlord with rental reviews and tenancy renewals
- General Property Manager duties.
Property Manager – Experience Needed:
- Previous lettings/ property management experience
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
This is a great opportunity for a Property Manager eager to join an exceptional boutique brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property