- by Step Teachers
- Location London, UK
£70.50 - £80.00 / day
11 days ago
This is a "Good" Ofsted-rated school supported by a stable leadership team and staff where students enjoy their learning. The school is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who will readily engage with the school’s ambitious, organised, and friendly educational atmosphere for the academic year.Role:
- Assisting the class teacher with planning and delivery of activities
- Supporting the development of children’s language and communication skills
- Encouraging positive behaviour and providing pastoral support to children when required
- Preparing and setting up activities, ensuring that resources are available and appropriately used
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on children’s progress and achievements
- Minimum Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Experience working within a primary school setting
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education