- by Step Teachers
- Location Bromley, UK
£25,000 - £30,000 / year
21 days ago
The role is at a Secondary School where responsibility and mutual respect are at the centre of the vision. They are rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and have a curriculum that supports students to achieve and reach their potential. This is a non-teaching Pastoral Manager role. Applicants should have a passion for working with young people and families to develop and nurture them to reach their potential.Role:
- Be supportive and deliver quality pastoral care for students across Key Stage 3 and 4
- Support teaching staff to ensure high standards of behaviour and attendance
- Develop and nurture young people to become the best versions of themselves
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Have recent experience working with young people, preferably with a background in pastoral care
- Have a passion about working with students, families, staff and outside agencies
- Have excellent prioritisation and communication skills
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Temporary, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education