Computer Science Teacher
- by Step Teachers
- Location London, UK
£166.19 - £221.50 / day
20 days ago
This is a "Good" Ofsed-rated school where leaders know their school well. The school is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Computer Science Teacher who will readily engage with the school’s ambitious, organised, and friendly educational atmosphere. While this role is initially on a long-term supply basis, the school is looking to make the contract permanent for the right teacher to join their team.Role:
- Strong knowledge of the Computer Science curriculum
- Organised and professional maintenance of the classroom and the associated resources
- Committed to supporting every child to reach their full potential
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the department and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Hold QTS or equivalent qualification for teaching Computer Science in secondary school
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching Computer Science at the secondary school level
- A relevant Computer Science related degree is desirable.
- SEND experience is desirable
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education