Practice Manager - Up to £32,000 per annum
- by Medmatch
- Location New Milton, Hampshire, UK
£32,000 / year
19 days ago
A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Practice Manager role that has become available in New Milton
This practice is looking for a candidate that prides in going above and beyond whilst also providing clients with a high-level service.
About the role:
- Salary of up to £32,000 – dependent on Experience
- A competitive benefits package, including:
- Annual incentive scheme payment based on the practice exceeding budgeted profitability
- Generous employee referral scheme
- Medical indemnity and DBS checks funded
- Access to discounts at hundreds of high-street retailer
- Looking for a candidate with Proven management expertise
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage relationships
- Outstanding Organisation skills – Including ability to Prioritise deadlines is a must
- Proven Commercial awareness and Business acumen
- Experience in Analysing Financial data: including Profit and Loss Accounts
- Immediate start would be ideal
- A Modern, advanced and spacious practice / State of the Art air-filtration
- All of the latest equipment and materials – including Digital X-rays, Itero Scanner, Rotary Endo and R4 Software
- Supportive and Diverse team members – including Nurses, Therapist and Hygienist
- Free Parking is available directly outside Practice – All day / Everyday
- Train Station close-by / alongside Bus route across the road
- Join us !!
More about the role
- Ensuring your patients receive the best care
- Ordering and replacing stock, equipment and stationery
- Managing compliance and meeting the requirements of our regulator, the CQC.
- Ensuring that the practice meets legal, health and safety and other regulatory guidelines
- Driving your practice’s performance with set objectives, including providing high-quality patient care, meeting financial targets
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing