Regulatory Affairs Manager - Hybrid Role
- by Silven Recruitment
- Location West London, UK
£69,000 / year
5 days ago
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager- Hybrid Role -3 days Remote Home / 2 days Head office
Location: West London , Chiswick , Brentford, Richmond, Twickenham, Hounslow
Salary: 69k, Bonus, H/C, Life Insurance, Pension, Perks Package,
Would you like to work for a Global Brand who are a UK based branded food & drinks business ? Within the Global Regulatory team there has been a brand-new role created specifically for a for a EMEA Regulatory Manager. They are super busy and recognise their need to add to this super talented team as they are an iconic brand for consumers across the globe.
The regulatory environment is constantly changing and as EMEA Regulatory Manager you and your team will ensure current compliance, drive change, and put plans in place for the future to mitigate any risk to the business. So ,your high level of knowledge in EU and international Regulatory affairs is essential to their ongoing success.
This is a key and highly influential role within their business. Are you ready for your next exciting challenge?
- We are looking for a talented Regulatory Affairs Manager who has a real passion for what they do, to lead and inspire this highly competent team. You will be able to demonstrate previous Regulatory Affairs experience within the food & drink industry.
- You will be fully conversant with EU Food Law and international regulatory affairs including Codex Alimentarious, GCC and ideally working knowledge of Turkish , Russian and South African markets .
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent with a Food Science/Chemistry related subject
- Will be able to demonstrate strong people skills including your ability to influence and work across multi-functional teams including at board level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to Group Senior Regulatory Manager you will manage a small team ensuring all their products comply to all relevant EMEA legislation and any other relevant international regulations at all times
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of relevant existing and forthcoming EMEA and other international regulations and communicating these effectively to support the business, e.g., brands, licenced brands, distributed brands, associated companies.
- Delivering advice and guidance on all aspects of food law to ensure the company's compliance with all EMEA and international laws as well as corporate policies.
- Liaise with relevant external associations on regulatory changes and ensure involvement in consultations and policy communications.
- Hold responsibility for the regulatory compliance of new raw materials, recipes, claims and artwork for Innovation, Enterprise, Value optimisation and Sustainability projects
- Along with the Compliance Team, approve and maintain ingredient, packaging and product specifications from a regulatory perspective on in house brands as well as licenced brands.
- Maintain a technical risk register for future ingredient, packaging and labelling regulatory changes
- Provide supervision, coaching and development of Regulatory team members. Train key personnel on regulatory policies, processes, and SOPs.
- A key element of your role will be to develop your team, encouraging a strong learning culture and to champion the businesses values and behaviours.
All direct and third-party applications will be passed to Silven to be put through our process.
To apply for this exclusive opportunity, please send a copy of your cv to our consultant [email protected] quoting ref MC13359 or call Max on 07792 465247 for a confidential discussion.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Bonus, H/C, Life Insurance, Pension, Perks Package
- Industry Sector Manufacturing