- by Magnus James
- Location Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, UK
£30,000 - £35,000 / year
5 days ago
My client is a well establish, high quality, customer centric residential and Commercial Estate Agent in the Staffordshire area. They have an amazingly rare opportunity to join them within the Property Management team as Property Manager where you will be responsible for a section of a mixed portfolio comprising of both residential and commercial properties.
Property Manager – Benefits
- Package of £30-35,000
- Mobile and laptop provided
- Company pension
- Business Mileage @ 45ppm
- Some work from home flexibility once settled into the role
- Monday - Friday only
Property Manager Duties:
- Overall asset management of landlords stock, ensuring strong ROI are achieved and standards maintained
- Manage all aspects of reactive maintenance including communicating with landlord and tenants
- Manage all aspects of proactive maintenance such as improvement works and associated communication
- Efficient processing of contractor Invoices for payment
- Ensure properties are compliant and meet safety all regulations
- Actively offer ideas, improvements and suggestions to relevant team members in order to develop processes or improve service
- Oversee the onboarding of contractors and suppliers and interested 3rd parties, ensuring full compliance with internal processes and current legislation
- Oversee the effective management of contractor and/or supplier relationships
- Management of service charge budgets
- Management of public areas within the portfolio
- Conducting site visits
- Regular communications with your landlords to ensure strong relations are maintained and nurtured
- Report directly to the senior management and working together to ensure department success and growth.
Property Manager - experience needed:
- An experienced Property Manager with at least 2-3 years Property Management experience is essential for this role
- A proven track record of managing both commercial and residential units is ideal but my client will consider those of experience of one or the other
- A thorough understanding of the management and different approaches required for the oversight of both a commerical and residential portfolio is desirable
- Able to provide a high level of customer service.
- Professional, articulate and proficient in problem resolution.
- Holds a UK driving licence
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Property Manager to join a fabulous company offering a varied role with a strong salary and good work life balance.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Package of up to £35,000 incl bonus
- Industry Sector Property