- by Teqniq
- Location Dorset, Dorset, UK
£10.42 / hour
16 days ago
Full-time (37 hours per week) Locality Manager contract to start ASAP.
Monday to Friday
What is the Job?
We are looking to recruit a Specialist Manager to support our Learning Disability team, a team of social workers and assessment support co-ordinators working with people who have Learning Disabilities. You will provide leadership alongside other managers and have previous managerial experience at a senior level.
You will provide supervision and have line management responsibility and be able to support staff to develop their social work practice and have good a strength-based practice.
A comprehensive understanding of legislation, risk management, budgets and court work and complex case work is required.
What are the requirements?
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience in either staff and resource management and/or provision of community services
- Understanding of the strategy and good practice requirements of safeguarding
- Please see attached context statement for further information about the role
- Adults Barred List check
- Childrens and Adults Barred Lists check
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto our client, (or any third parties we have dealings with) for their consideration of your suitability for the role. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to notify teqniq Limited of any hirer who I do not want my details to be passed onto.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Management Consultancy