An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join this modern, market leading independent agent within their lovely office in Woolwich.
The successful Lettings Negotiator will ideally be experienced within a current lettings role and have a natural flare and a desire to work with a highly experienced, well established team.
Lettings Negotiator – Benefits
- A basic salary of £20k - £22k plus commission - £40k - £50k OTE
- Funded team events.
- Parking permit / On site
- Employee Benefits.
- Monday – Friday only
Lettings Negotiator – Duties
- Negotiating lets resulting in the best outcome for both tenant and landlord
- Booking and conducting viewings in a professional manner to ensure best results
- Organising pre tenancy paperwork
- Uploading properties onto main portals
- Registering applicants and dealing with walk ins
- Providing an exceptional level of service at all times
- Play your part in achieving the best market share and reputation for offering a quality, reliable and results orientated service
Lettings Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Experience within a similar Lettings Negotiator role is advantageous
- Sales/ Customer Service experience.
- Previous experience of using Microsoft office packages
- You must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle
You will be driven and keen to progress your career within the lettings industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Lettings Negotiator looking to join one of the best companies in the area.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ excellent employee benefits + Monday - Friday
- Industry Sector Property