An excellent opportunity for a driven and diligent candidate to join a fab independent agent in Malvern as a Estate Agent Sales Negotiator.
This Estate Agent Sales Negotiator role is perfect for anybody at the start of their Estate Agency career looking for a long-term career path.
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Benefits
- Circa £23,000 basic plus commission
- Long-term opportunity for progression
- Support towards qualifications
- Team events
The successful Estate Agent Sales Negotiator will also be extremely well presented, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and more importantly a passion to succeed within the Estate Agency industry.
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Duties and responsibilities
- Book and carry out sales viewings
- Applicant management
- Spotting opportunities for new business
- Support other members of staff
- Upsell additional services
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Sales Negotiator experience is required
- Experience working in Customer Service essential
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have solid IT skills
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Sales Negotiator eager to join a fantastic organisation.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property
Less than 1 year
'A' level/Higher or equivalent