We are recruiting for passionate, hard working Support Workers in the Billericay area to work with a 121 male who is in his own home. The ideal candidate will have experience in a domicilary care setting, but this isn't essential. Training and experience with epilepsy and PEG preferred.
Ideally the candidates will be drivers.
Shifts are available 7 days a week, from 9:00-20:00 during the school holidays
Working with 1 Stop Healthcare;
Working with 1 stop healthcare you will have access to our work app which shows you all available shifts and your booked shifts, we work alongside your availability to suit the days/nights you can work.
- Flexible shifts weekends and weekdays, day and night shifts available.
- Great benefits are also available through our app which give you money off certain food/petrol stores, doctor on call, mental health advice, financial advice and much more.
- Specialist trainings provided free of charge.
- Temp to Perm positions available in certain location.
*Drivers license and access to own vehicle.
*Experience working in a home care setting
*Experience working with individuals with Huntington's disease or Parkinson's
Desirable qualities to be part of our team;
* Honest and trustworthy
* Committed and passionate
If you uphold the skills required to become a Support Worker, then please contact us on 01206 616171 to discuss this exciting opportunity further.Performance
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing
Student (Higher education/Graduate)