A ‘Good’-rated Primary school in South-East London is looking for a Reception Teacher to join their dedicated, and supportive team in a school that values teacher wellbeing, staff development, collaborative lesson planning and strong CPD/ SLT. This school supports children's development and progress. We receive positive feedback from existing and previous candidates.
- Reception Teacher
- The school welcomes ECTs
- Full-time and long-term
- Paid to scale
Details about the school:
- Rated ‘Good’ in Ofsted reports
- Two-form entry
- Located in South-East London
- Strong SLT and CPD
The successful EYFS Primary Teacher will have:
- QTS or equivalent
- High teaching standards
- Previous teaching experience
- Can plan, create and deliver high quality lessons
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday and pension offered, if going through the agency route
- Training provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks, if going through the agency route
- Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education