Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistants in the Area
The school is looking for an interested Level 3 Teaching Assistant available to teach students in Primary schools. Are you a passionate Teaching assistant who is looking to help students strive and achieve their best in class. If you feel this position is for you please check the requirements for the role below.
As the ideal Teaching Assistant for this role, you will:
- Upkeep a tidy and organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students and encourage their progression
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
Requirements for this role:
- Recent experience working in a Primary school as a Teaching Assistant is essential
- A good knowledge of the KS1 or KS2 curriculum
- Applicants are required to have a Level 3 Teaching Assistant certificate for this role.
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Class Act Teaching Services?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Class Act Teaching Services are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Temporary, Part Time
Additional Salary Info
Varies on experience
- Industry Sector Education