Double Days Monday-Friday (early finish Friday)
This is a great opportunity to work for a really well established company that are considered ‘heavy industry’ they produce castings for the automotive sector, the products are then transported to their sister site in Coventry where they machine the castings to suit the spec of the clients. On site they have mainly presses (up to 28,000 tonne) and die-cast machines. For this role they are an electrically biased maintenance engineer. Electrically – 3-phase, contactors, replace like for like as a minimum, PLC fault finding is advantageous. Attitude is massive for this role, you need to be really proactive.
Benefits for the Maintenance Engineer:
- All overtime paid at a premium
- Good training opportunities externally and internally
- 33 days holiday
- Great bunch of engineers, all get the job done well but also a great working environment and everybody gets on
- Discounted staff shop for all Maintenance Engineers
Experience Required as a Maintenance Engineer:
- At least three years working as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer (elec bias)
- Must have a good understanding of three phase motors and single-phase motors, sensors, contactors, relays etc.
- Experience working in a heavy industry would be advantageous
- Maintenance Engineer from any background welcome to apply: Food, FMCG, Packaging, recycling, heavy, metal processing, plastics, automotive, Building products, ex-forces etc.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Secondary School or equivalent