Are you a passionate and talented Geography Teacher looking for an exciting permanent opportunity in a 'Good' school? Step Teachers are working alongside a ‘Good’ school in Hackney who are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a passion for geography and a desire to instil that passion in the school’s students. This is a full-time permanent role starting after Easter.
Position: Geography Teacher
Location: Hackney, London
Start Date: After Easter
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Strong knowledge of the geography curriculum.
- Organised and professional maintenance of the classroom and the associated resources.
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom and throughout the school.
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback to help them to progress.
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons.
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these.
- Qualified Geography Teacher (QTS) or equivalent.
- A genuine passion for education and a commitment to helping students achieve their best.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to connect with young learners.
- Demonstrated experience teaching geography at the secondary level.
If you’re excited about the prospect of shaping young geographical minds, we want to hear from you!
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent, or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education